Thank you for being patient with me, I love you guys!
Moving on...I want to share where I'm at now and I really want to share with the phases I've gone through, I think you can learn something from this so you don't run into what I did.
I've gone through phases and ever since I've started Pay Fitness Forward, I've learned a lot, and what I mean by a lot...I mean balance. Although, it might sound quite simple that word; balance. It's actually a powerful word/meaning. Parents? how many times have you wished to be able to balance spending time with your husband/wife alone all while having the chores done, food cooked, and exercise out of the way? Or to the students wouldn't it be nice to have all your studies done, so you could hang out with friends and family? It's REALLY hard to balance it all out sometimes. Therefore we end up choosing one thing over the other or somethings get more attention that they really should. That's what I did.
If you say yes to any of these you need to re-think what being healthy and being fit for life really means to you:
1. Do you not go out to eat with friends and family because you are afraid there won't be any options for you (or you've checked the menu prior and know there aren't any)?
2. Do you carry a Tupperware with a full on meal in your bag or car anytime you go somewhere because your so afraid you will be left hungry or no options to food for you 'diet'
3. Do you train more than 2 hours per day thinking it will get you results sooner?
4. Do you eat bad, feel guilty, then over exercise to make up for it?
5. Do you feel eating one bad meal makes you fat overnight?
6. Do you stay on a cardio machine for 45-60minutes long? (lord help you!)
7. Do you have trouble sleeping at night? or staying asleep? do you wake up in the middle of the night for no reason?
8. Do you constantly feel that no matter how well you eat or exercise it's still never enough?
9. Do you think staying 100% away from carbs is the answer to your diet problems?
10. Do you feel guilty when you over eat on even your clean foods?
If you say YES to any of these something NEEDS to be fixed you can't live your life like this I promise you, you will fail. I want to help you. Don't be slave to the fit life make if work for you after all it's supposed to be healthy.
Here's my most recent progress, don't mind the flexing in the pajamas.