Did you know that when you feel depressed, sad, mad, etc. your body responds back to you by giving you headaches, loss of appetite, lack of sleep, increasing appetite for no reason, there is so much that happens to your body when you have these feelings.
This is setting you back. Don't deny it. Everyone responds differently to their emotions but one of the biggest struggles I've noticed and this is mainly in my female clients is when they are unhappy, stressed or depressed they binge eat. They turn to food for comfort. Have you ever experienced this? and why does this happen to you? as in why does food all of a sudden take over your moment and you just give in? that's because it's the alternative way of your brain saying "let me just forget about whatever I'm feeling and eat" but after your eat the feelings come back but harder, now your guilty that you ate what you should have and the pain you initially were feeling is still there on top of your guilt for binge eating. It's a vicious cycle. It needs to stop. I'm hoping I can help you or at least advise you and lead you the way. Non the less I want to help you find happiness and balance. Your unhappiness is setting you back, it makes you give up from time to time and it's too much negativity in your body its time to let go.
Please understand that today you need to start letting go of what is making you unhappy, letting go hurts. It really does. Trust me I've practiced everything I'm about to list for you that worked for me. I don't ever preach what I don't practice. Today let go of people that bring you negativity even if you love them (maybe be more distant with that person if you can't really 'leave' them), let go of work that is taking over your life but your not happy about it.
Here is my advice:
1. Stop Dieting- the healthy way of eating is F O R E V E R, you either accept it or you don't. When you choose to accept you can learn to incorporate fun treats when the time is right and it will be no big deal because you have a 90% healthy diet.
2. Stress Less- creating too much stress causes belly fat, google it, it really does.
3. Don't Eliminate Food- eliminate food just makes you want it 10x more, that's bad! Don't do it just be mindful and know that you should reduce how much you consume food items because it's for your own health.
4. Sleep More- sleeping bring recovery and recharges you, you don't want to feel worn day day in and day out especially those who train daily
5. Write It Down- write down what's bothering you, put it on paper, look at it, understand it, write down how you will fix it. When it's written down it's in your face and it's real rather than just a thought that will go away and come back.
6. Be Proud- every time you do something good or make progress in your training and goals acknowledge yourself and share it with others, others can't be happy for you unless you share it. Don't succeed in something and feel it's not enough, you are enough you need to be proud of every good thing you do for yourself. Again eliminate those who are never proud of you (who needs those people anyway!)
7. Surround Yourself With Positive People- Find those who have similar interest like you, for me it's my fitness friends we just understand each other and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Toxins in the body are not just what we consume but also about the negative ways of living, thinking and believing. When your mental state begins to change so will your body. Are you ready to be happy with yourself?
Follow me on Instagram @MoniqueLemus